- pytoLearn content: all rights reserved by author Stavros Demetriadis
- pytoLearn website offers its learning material freely to anybody interested, under the terms of the Creative Commons 4.0 Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).
- To read more about this type of license just click on the copyright logo image at the end of this page.
- pytoLearn author makes every effort to broadcast correct information. However, there is always the possibility of errors that would render the information incomprehensible or mistaken. Comments, suggestions for improvements or corrections are always welcome.
- Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, the author provides the work (and each contributor provides its contributions) on an "as is" basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of title, non-infringment, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing the work and assume any risks associated with your exercise of permissions under this license.